Cool WidgetsStun MeStun Me

Monday 27 January 2014

My life as a 1st year Medical Students


      I step into FPSK with burning desire. When I choose to jump into the medical profession , I know that the sailing is not going to be smooth, it's an uphill climb, a lifelong commitment. So, i must jump out of the bed with enthusiasm and excitement each morning and I am promise myself that I am going to make full use of the many golden opportunities in front of me. This is my dream since i was in school. Entering Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and be a good doctor.
     My senior said , " The moment I'm at right now is where i want to be. Besides, I realised that this will be a long, long way journey that I have to face. Yet, on my first day at FPSK , we were greeted with grill lamb. It was amazing , right? At least , it was a great beginning for me stand in the next 6 years. Although it was only a week of honeymoon before I burn back my cerebrum to stimulate faster than before, i enjoyed it. I want to appreciate all the moment while I'm here.

    There were a lot of activities organized by Medical Student Club (MSC) during the orentation week. I enjoyed spending time with all my friends and seniors.

     Time is up. The enjoyable weekend come to the end. The adventure week will come to us.
Then, I think I have to make a positive mind. One my first lecture, I was looking into the mirror and say it out loud : I believe I can be a great person today and better than yesterday, InsyaAllah! I'm still remember my mother said to me during my first day ,
"A doctor's soul needs constant enhancement and purification. It's our pure and sincere intention that serves as a shining beacon in the dark, showing us the way. Do not ever neglect our soul, or else we will get easily de-motivated, demoralized, derailed and defeated! pray to Allah everyday. "
I come up with a lot of motivation so I will not give up easily. 
" As a medical team we are not suppose to leave God behind in our pursuit to be the men/women of medicine. As healers, we are the INSTRUMENT of God's mercy. Continue our strive to be close to Him, for us will definitely need Him endlessly. It is through our hands, words, eyes and smiles that God is going to cure and care for the sick and fallen.  "
May I deserve such honour! Oo Allah, please give me some strenght to continue this battle until the end.



1 comment:

  1. InsyaAllah,kak long can do it.Me myself also keep on motivating incessantly.Yeah,since we have gone through the same track.I know what u feel in the deep inside.Together we support each other. ^-^

    ReplyDelete